Recent content by Elizabeth41172

  1. Elizabeth41172

    THR Burning pain

    I will call today. I may have to take a pain pill although I hate doing that
  2. Elizabeth41172

    THR Burning pain

    Thank you . I’m in so much pain right now my entire leg hurts. It’s like I took two steps back. Sunday I was in the car for like 3 hours and ever since then I’ve been in pain and last night was the worst. I’ve had to cancel PT Monday and will have to cancel again today, I feel like if I don’t go...
  3. Elizabeth41172

    THR Burning pain

    So I am 4 weeks post op anterior right hip replacement ( had my left done in dec) I’m having like burning pain in my lower leg and foot, what can this be from ???
  4. Elizabeth41172

    THR Burning pain

    My first hip was made longer by 1 inch , so I was lop sided until I had this one done . They gave me OxyContin 10 mg slow release, made me sick. Then I had Percocet 5mg I took one pill at 6 last night and one at 10 last night. Didn’t really take pain away and I woke up this morning so sick...
  5. Elizabeth41172

    THR Burning pain

    I’m 47 and had THR on dec 16 for the left and had my right done this passed Monday . The second one is harder and I don’t know why. I’m really struggling with pain meds, make me so sick and make my emotions all over the place. My pain is real bad and I can’t manage it. I feel like I’m at the end...
Back
Top Bottom