Exactly that, I’d also add it was the little things that taxed me more - sitting down then standing up and rushing about just eventually crippled me.
My experience was that the surgeon was interested primarily with the implant, which is understandable, and that was absolutely top-notch. The...
Hi Mojo333, I’m pleased it all worked well for you. You’re right, and mentally it can be quite draining when so much that is published gives you falsle target.
I just end up consoling myself with the old - “ you can’t make an Omelette without breaking Eggs” philosophy. It get’s me through
All...
Hi, just out of curiosity what does your PT consist of?
The reason I ask is when I had my first THR everything seemed to be going to plan at around 5 weeks and then I had a major setback which had me back on a cane for the most part of a further 4 weeks, unable to stand upright. Not sure if...
This might be a bit long, but I think it requires a bit perspective. If you can’t be bothered to read to the end the gist is ‘Listen to your body, it’s got your best interests at heart!’
I’m 5 weeks post-op from right THR and just 12 months post-op left THR, and I’m gutted I’ve only just come...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.