Recent content by Dubeski

  1. Dubeski

    TKR New knee woes

    I started having the same issue a week or so ago! My TRKR was on April 1st. These nighttime cramps are horrible and I can’t shake it and have to be careful moving leg when it’s cramping. I called my surgeons office and talked to the PA who said this is not uncommon and to be sure I’m taking my...
  2. Dubeski

    TKR Leg spasms and cramps while sleeping

    Thank you I had my right TKR on April 3rd ! Thank you
  3. Dubeski

    TKR Leg spasms and cramps while sleeping

    10 weeks post op for eight total knee replacement. Have been experiencing disturbing right leg cramps when sleeping.can barely straighten it out and need to be careful to slowly move it as it spasms worse if I move to quickly to straighten it. Only happens during sleep time. What can be done to...
Back
Top Bottom