Recent content by dsc

  1. dsc

    PKR Bilateral Mako Plasty 4 weeks post op

    My hose stay up perfect. I get compartmentalized swelling if I wear just the stockings. It's full leg or nothin! I stand for a living and imagine when I go back to work I will wear them for a while. Another question; Boy do my hips ache. I was very bow-legged before surgery and now super...
  2. dsc

    PKR Bilateral Mako Plasty 4 weeks post op

    Thank you so much for all these articles. A friend told me of this site and have been using it as resource since before surgery. I signed up because of an empathetic response to a woman's thread. Question; I feel more secure wearing my thigh high Ted hose, Dr said I don't need them anymore. Is...
  3. dsc

    PKR Bilateral Mako Plasty 4 weeks post op

    I was sent home with the CPM'S from the hospital,they are a Godsend. I am 4 weeks out from Bilateral Partial Knee. Yogi,hiker etc.. My ROM is 117 on right 87 on left. This is with PT 3x week. I walk with out assistance and taking pain meds when needed at this point. The stiffness in my left knee...
  4. dsc

    PKR Slow, steady recovery....challenging gains in ROM

    Sure, I will figure it out.Thanks
Back
Top Bottom