Recent content by dpetex4

  1. D

    TKR TKR 1/14/19-staples removed today! This forum is a lifesaver!

    That is great news!!! Thanks so much for the info!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. D

    TKR TKR 1/14/19-staples removed today! This forum is a lifesaver!

    That is so good to know! Have you worked hard to get that improvement? Exercise? PT? My doc says just keep doing the heel slides. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. D

    TKR TKR 1/14/19-staples removed today! This forum is a lifesaver!

    My flight went fine, it was only a bit over 2 hours. In hindsight I wouldn’t do it again, but more because I was away from home for 4 weeks in that 2-6 week recovery period and had a lot of company at our beach home. That was the hard part! But flying at 14 weeks should be fine for you. I am 12...
  4. D

    TKR TKR 1/14/19-staples removed today! This forum is a lifesaver!

    I am now 13 weeks out and wondering how long ROM can improve? I was 120 in PT when pushed by the therapist (I did PT from week 2-week 6) but after all these weeks at home I still have trouble descending stairs. If I ride my spin bike I can get it loosened/relaxed a bit so it is easier to do the...
  5. D

    TKR TKR 1/14/19-staples removed today! This forum is a lifesaver!

    I am 2 weeks out and last night was really bad. I have been trying to reduce the pain meds, but my sleep has gone out the window! So I found this website in the middle of the night and read and read and read! So helpful! Tips on taking the pain meds so they are effective and helpful. I feel like...
Back
Top Bottom