Recent content by Double-trouble

  1. Double-trouble

    TKR Pain increasing @ 12 weeks post op

    RTKR on 8/20/21. Last week PT put me on weights and 18" step up. Up til then I thought I was doing pretty good. Now that I think about it you sound spot on. They tell me in PT that if I'm hurting to back off a little on my activities but at the same time to keep up on my exercises. It is...
  2. Double-trouble

    TKR Pain increasing @ 12 weeks post op

    I am right at 12 weeks out and at the end of my PT. I have a sharp jabbing pain under the knee towards the inside (bursa area) that seems to be increasing along with slight swelling. I fell on my knee around 4 weeks post op and had knee x-ray which showed all was ok. I've been in PT now for...
  3. Double-trouble

    TKR Staged TKRs

    Thank you
  4. Double-trouble

    TKR Staged TKRs

    Has anyone had both knees done within 3-4 months of each other? I know everyone is different in the healing process, I just would like to hear about others experiences.
  5. Double-trouble

    TKR Aug 2

    Having right knee replaced Aug 2. Left knee will follow.
  6. Double-trouble

    TKR Aug 2

    First of 2
Back
Top Bottom