Recent content by Dolly Girl

  1. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One RSR down, one to go

    You poor thing, you didn't need that. It'll get better.
  2. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    The bulge went away when I got rid of the Squamish pillow thing that was between my body and sling. It was cutting into the inside of my arm, catching the fluid and blood from surgery. 3 weeks out, pt going well, can take slingoff in 2 weeks. Yay.
  3. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement One RSR down, one to go

    I'm glad for your progress, I'm almost 2 weeks and believe I'm going to make it.
  4. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    Has anyone had a fluid filled bulge above their elbow after surgery?
  5. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    Exactly a week today, doing much better, haven't even taken Tylenol today. Showering is scary, ordered a shower sling, Sleeping better, looking forward to see PT Wednesday. Thanks for encouragement.
  6. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Reverse shoulder replacement in two weeks

    I just ordered a shower sling, I got a reverse, a week ago and having my shoulder unsupported in the shower is not working for me
  7. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Surgery scheduled for March 07/25

    Hi Paul, I too joined 8 years ago when I had my knee replacements, I got a reverse shoulder a week ago, the surgery went well, but as is typical for me I was really sick for a few days from anesthesia and pain med. Finally got home 4 days later. A week today, and I'm doing well not really...
  8. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    This is day 5, sleep is tricky, but adds up to a good amount. The worst part of the day is when we take the sling off, shower and get dressed, I dangle a bit from the elbow down, holding the shoulder in place. It's very scary, I'm convinced it's going to dislocate. When the sling is on, I'm...
  9. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    Hello Good People, so glad to be home from. hospital, after 5 days! Didn't expect to be in that long, nausea, pain, and sodium levels had to be sta stabilized. Had great care and surgery went well. Happy to see my dog, my plants and especially. my good husband. Back to sleep. Thanksvery much...
  10. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    Thank you, kind strangers
  11. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    Someone tell me this gets better
  12. D

    Reverse Shoulder Replacement Post reverse

    Got my new reverse shoulder replacement about 24 hours ago. Much pain after block wore off, surgery went well. Struggling with nausea.
Back
Top Bottom