doglife

Glad I found this for forum, I had a RTKR November 9th, Things have been going well, I have a few questions for those of you that have already gone through this recovery. I have been attempting riding a stationary bike for 10min this week at PT, haven't been able to make a full rotation yet, just peddle to that point where my knee won't bend then hold a few seconds and repeat this forwards and backwards for 10min, I am frustrated, can anyone tell me how long it took you to actually peddle the bike? Also experiencing a lot of soreness in the muscle and nerves coming alive. Again how long did this last for you guys? I know patience is the key. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Birthday
Aug 26, 1965 (Age: 61)
Location
asheboro NC
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States

Signature

right knee meniscus tear arthroscopy feb 2015
R TKR November 9 2015
Michelle Morris

Followers

Back
Top Bottom