Recent content by dlrolle

  1. dlrolle

    TKR New member

    You were right Summer2020 I am not ready to go back to work. I have two more weeks at home - he and PT suggest I go back no sooner than March 15. I agree I’ve increased my activity and the pain is constant. I have PT twice a week and I plan to really REST.
  2. dlrolle

    TKR New member

    I don’t know if I understand completely- will I get replies to my post?
  3. dlrolle

    TKR New member

    Hello Everyone I pray all is going well. So I need voices of reason- my 6 week post op appointment is tomorrow at 8am. I am stressing a lot because I want to be able to return to work. I will need right knee surgery and FMLA is 12 weeks a year, plus I don’t want to go thru savings on one knee...
  4. dlrolle

    TKR New member

    Thank You for the welcome. I had left knee replacement. I’ve had in house physical therapy for the past three weeks and have been cleared to begin outpatient therapy this week. I’ve graduated to walking with the cane and am able to walk around the house unassisted. Though the pain is brutal , my...
  5. dlrolle

    TKR New member

    Please add me my surgery date for total knee replacement was 01/15/20.
Back
Top Bottom