@Layla - just resurrected this thread. May need to change the subject line.
Really wanted to see how normal this is since there are no other “red flags” (swelling, fever, etc)
NEW QUESTION - ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS OUT
I have recurring intermittent pain in the same spot (medial knee). Difficult to walk normally and sometimes hard to bear weight. I’m thinking this is maybe something to look at…but it only happens every couple of weeks for a few hours.
Also -...
Thank you all for the encouragement here!
Today, I’m little freaked out about CONTINUING PAIN.
I’m now 3 weeks and 2 days past surgery and have been alternating Tylenol and Advil every three hours for pain. I’m trying to ween off of those as much as tolerable,
I tore my ACL two months...
Thank you so much for the encouragement. Bright side is that my little guy thinks the walker is HILARIOUS!
I was actually in the midst of researching magnesium for other reasons, but this incentivizes the search for real. There are many mag variants (oxide? glycinate?) which is best?
To answer...
Found the forum at 1 am after googling to see if I would ever sleep again.
TKR on 2/23 after almost 30 years of knee scopes and an elusive meniscus tear. I’m on the “younger” side at 49 and have known this day would come for about 10 years.
Surgery was performed at 9 in the morning and I was...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.