I appreciate your story. Honestly, I don't know if I can trust another surgeon. LaPrade is supposedly one of the best - he doesn't do knee replacements but others in his practice do. How do I find and know that someone is good?
I know you are probably right and I am expecting that LaPrade will say the same. I was an avid runner Anf was hoping to get back to that. That’s what’s devastating but I am processing that. My last surgery was 8/7/19 the one before that 11/28/18
In November 2018 I had a meniscus root repair and OATS procedure. Prior to that surgery I had 3 ACL revisions the most recent was 16 years ago.
The November surgery failed because of an incompetent surgeon.
I had Dr. LaPrade do a revision in August of 2019. He did a meniscus root repair...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.