Recent content by Deedar

  1. D

    TKR I wouldn't do it again.

    Thank you, I'm sorry too. I did have the arthroscopic procedure; it has helped a some; I've gone from 70 to 103, but I am certainly not happy with it. I was never, ever informed that this was a possible outcome of TKR. It's too late to take any legal action. eFFER.
  2. D

    TKR I wouldn't do it again.

    As I understand it, AF is pretty much all that it could be at this point. BTW,
  3. D

    TKR I wouldn't do it again.

    Hello again. I posted a while ago about lack of flexion. That's exactly the case. I have the dreaded arthrofibrosis. Dammit. It's not gunna get better.
  4. D

    TKR I wouldn't do it again.

    What exactly do you mean? Flexion is my one and only complaint.
  5. D

    TKR I wouldn't do it again.

    Yes, my post is about flexion. No pain or swelling at this point, but I seem to be losing flexion, a loss that I cannot afford since I did not recover my pre-surgical ROM. I'm only doing a few of the exercises, infrequently, ones that specifically address flexion. I do them on my own, they...
  6. D

    TKR I wouldn't do it again.

    I had a TKR, right side, on July 13, 2020. Here, nearly 1 year out, I am unable to manage 90 deg flexion (it's more like 45 deg) after doing every single thing: exercise, PT, etc. that I was instructed to do. This sucks, the pre-op pain is preferable. I would not do it again, nor would I...
Back
Top Bottom