Recent content by DDT

  1. D

    TKR Pain and knee locking 4 months post right TKR

    I didn’t have a patella button. The surgeon left mine as is since looked good. The cracking is air under the patella. Should go away at some point. I still have clunking in the knee. I’ve gotten used to this and don’t notice much. I still have periodic shin pain once or twice a week. I still...
  2. D

    TKR Pain and knee locking 4 months post right TKR

    I’m assuming I had a patella button since I had a spur under there that was causing problems. I’ll check with the surgeon. Still have loud cracking/crunching from the patella, but not causing that much pain. Interesting. I’ve been off from work for over a week and my knee has much improved. I’ve...
  3. D

    TKR Pain and knee locking 4 months post right TKR

    Right total knee 9/9/19 Still pain and stiffness in my new knee. Worse after PT I also have crackling noise under my kneecap. Pretty loud when I bend my knee. Causes pain and inflammation with activity The knee locking/clicking in the knee joint seems better anything to do about the kneecap?
  4. D

    TKR Pain and knee locking 4 months post right TKR

    Right knee 9/10/19 Thanks for the support
  5. D

    TKR Pain and knee locking 4 months post right TKR

    I have pain and swelling in my knee. Also cramps along my tibia. Surgery 4 months ago. I’m 61 male Very active biking 25-30 miles and Swimming 50 min twice a week before surgery Also played baseball three times a week. Have tried exercise Bike and swimming. If I do more than 10-15min on either...
Back
Top Bottom