Recent content by DavidS

  1. D

    PKR Still painful at 4 months

    Both were Medial.
  2. D

    PKR Still painful at 4 months

    My left knee was done on Oct 12, 22. It’s doing great.
  3. D

    PKR Still painful at 4 months

    Thanks for the reply. My surgeon also mention “start up” pain but it seems to be getting worse. I had an ex-ray done on both knees during my 6 week followed up for my left knee because of the “start up“ pain and the fact I step in a hole and hit that knee on the ground. The doctor say...
  4. D

    PKR Still painful at 4 months

    I had a PKR on Aug 30, 2022 on my right knee and a PKR on my left knee several weeks later. My left knee feels fine but my right knee is very painful when I first get up from sitting or laying down. I must use a cane to get around until I take 5 to 6 steps to avoid the pain. The sharp pain is...
Back
Top Bottom