Recent content by davidmcc

  1. D

    TKR TKR the 21st

    So glad to find this forum and share what others are going through. I'm schedule for my first surgery on the left knee on the 21st. I'll follow 3 weeks later, February 11th, with the right knee. I'm starting to get super nervous but know I should have done this about a year ago. Looking forward...
  2. D

    TKR TKR the 21st

    I go in for my surgery on Tuesday. They are sending me home the same day, should I be concerned?
  3. D

    TKR Left TKR on Jan 21st

    I'm also up for TKR on the 21st and I also had an ACL repair about 16 years ago. I'm right there with you in remembering the pain! I'm scheduled to have my second knee done February 11. Hoping this first surgery doesn't scare me away from this plan!
  4. D

    TKR Mako robotic arm

    I will be having my surgery on the 21st with the Mako robotic arm.
  5. D

    2020 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Going in for left total knee on the 21st. Not looking forward to the surgery or recovery at all but it's long overdue. I will be going back for the right total knee on February 11th. Tried to get them both done at the same time but the surgeon won't agree. So glad to find this forum and talk...
Back
Top Bottom