Recent content by darwer

  1. D

    THR THR - Stationary bike recommendations

    Hi, I had total hip replacement of my right hip on 9/2. All went well and I'm walking with a single crutch. Using an exercise bike is my next goal. Does anyone know if a upright versus recumbant bike is better/easier to use? Thanks, Darcie
  2. D

    THR Right Hip Replacement in 8 days...question on using the bathroom

    Thanks for the info. In my pre-op PT session I was advised that I will probably be using crutches instead of a walker. However that may change on "game day" based on how I do. It is my right hip that I am having replaced.
  3. D

    THR Right Hip Replacement in 8 days...question on using the bathroom

    Hi, I have surgery scheduled for next Wed. (9/2) and I'd like to think I am ready as I can be thanks to reading all these informative threads. One question I have not seen yet is, how difficult is it to use the toilet? I have added hand rails to my toilet but watching videos online (yes...
Back
Top Bottom