Might I ask.
I'm 70, just had a TKR on my right knee on June 23.
For the first month everything was really horrible/painful.
And I have my left knee to look forward to having a TKR on it on Oct 4th.
Second month was much better and I could go walk quite a bit and finally got allowed to go to...
I'm 4 weeks out and have a piercing pain when trying to stand right from the middle of my patella.
Then the medial area you are talking about chimes in with another really sharp pain.
Mine doesn't like to be touched either but I use heat and cold and then go walk.
My quad hurts all the way up to...
I'm 70, just had my right knee TKR.
Did everything they asked of me and am at or in excess of 110 degrees MOI after 4 weeks.
Like some of you I still have some pains, sharp pains and oddly enough in the same places that I was having them when I just had osteoarthritis. Dr. said there would be no...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.