Recent content by D3n0

  1. D

    THR D3n0's Recovery Thread

    Thank you everyone :) Yesterday was kind of a backslide day. Lots of aching in the morning, but mostly post-op blues.
  2. D

    THR D3n0's Recovery Thread

    Hi, I am 43yo and had a right total hip replacement on May 12th due to severe arthritis. I had no idea I had a problem until my hip went out on me during a run back in September 2019. I iced it all weekend, didn't get better. So I went to my Mom's ortho dr who did her knees. He asked me if...
  3. D

    2020 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    Hello, I had a mini-posterior right total hip replacement on May 12th.
  4. D

    THR Hello everyone

    I've been lurking on the message board for a few weeks now and figured it was time to introduce myself. I am Diane, I'm 43 years old, I have 3 teenagers and found out in September that my right hip is shot and my left one is not too far behind. I was out running one day and about a mile in to...
Back
Top Bottom