Thank you all. I had surgery on 6/9/20 on my right knee. I have had pt twice and also dry needling. I was walking for 60 minutes (1.5 miles) but I have stopped since I think it was too much. I do have exercises from pt that do not aggravate my knee. I will also walk on my treadmill for 20...
I had surgery in June 2020. I have a good range of motion. knee is tight feeling and I cannot put pressure on the knee. I have difficulty getting up from the chair or the toilet, as well as going up and downstairs. At night when the knee stiffens up and is extremely difficult to straighten. My...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.