I am relieved to read this post about the old knee getting better as the new knee becomes stronger. Must admit I was more than a little worried about my “good knee” but will keep positive!
Thank you Pumpkin and Celle. I appreciate the support and voice of reason. Patience is definitely not one of my virtues but listening to my body and not pushing myself needs to be thank you so much for the resources and I am grateful to have found this group
I had TKA 9/2/2020. PT 3 times week and pt daily home routine taking aleve or xtra strength Tylenol daily. Not terrible pain but definite discomfort which limits range of motion if no meds. Is this normal?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.