Recent content by Csnyder

  1. C

    TKR Question about quad/thigh strength

    UPDATE: Improved my flexion today from my best of 106 by 2 degrees to 108! May not seem like much but I hadn't gotten close to 106 in over two weeks. This seems like progress and progress is good!
  2. C

    TKR Question about quad/thigh strength

    Maybe LOL.... I was still weightlifting right up to my surgery (although lighter than what I had done historically).... my quadricep is always in need of massage but knee feels pretty good... I am truly hopeful that the massage therapist at my PT who is just working the knee will help soon...
  3. C

    TKR Question about quad/thigh strength

    I am actually not in pain when I row or bike once I properly stretch and warm up. It is actually a good feeling to move it. I walk a mile as well. The pain is only when I am trying to push my knee to bend far enough for them to measure. My PT is allowing me to determine where that point is.
  4. C

    TKR Question about quad/thigh strength

    Hi there! Things got better with my thigh but I am in a quandry again... I am 11 weeks PO LTKR (10/17/22). My flexion progress has been slow to say the least although at 7 weeks PO I was at a very painful 95 degrees... My surgeon suggested I consider a MUA but I was adamant that I could...
  5. C

    TKR Question about quad/thigh strength

    Phew! Great to know! My swelling doesn’t seem to want to go down even though icing a lot. I have just started elevating as it was extremely uncomfortable so hopefully that will make it better
  6. C

    TKR Question about quad/thigh strength

    I am 6 days post LTKR and feel like overall I am doing well. Pain is becoming more manageable (still can’t sleep though); using a cane without much difficulty and LOTS of swelling especially above the knee into my thigh and of course around my ankles. I have ZERO ability to lift my leg off the...
Back
Top Bottom