Recent content by Cripwil

  1. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    Disappointed today I can only get knee to 95 without assistance from pt
  2. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    Week 9 - 114 and 2 still painful in afternoons along with swelling.
  3. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    I guess I've really learned that time is the key. Just worn out. I agree that I'm trying to speed things up but that is lack of patience on my part. Each day adds something new. All the post make me feel better about my progress, I was so worried about manipulation I've been trying to do more...
  4. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    June 3, 2013 actual date of tkr prior to that in march was a chondraplasty, the list could go on and on 1. Pain at rest 0-1 pain walking around 2-3 pain at pt 6-7 2. I ice 2-3 times per day busy days 1-2 3. Not elevating but on bad days but once 4. On housework I try to do what I can (dishes...
  5. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    Also I do walk 20 minutes a day now and pt outpatient 3 times per week surgeon says I'm doing great main problems are thigh pain they believe that's from femoral block and the other issue is swelling afternoon but its bearable.
  6. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    I do not take pain meds because I'm allergic to almost to everything, discovered most at 15 but in march I had a chondraplasty done and they tried again I was in ER twice for two different pain meds. I take one aleve in the morning and it helps! Thanks for all the encouragement, going back to...
  7. Cripwil

    TKR 37 years old TKR 7 weeks today

    I never knew this would be that tough....I'm 37 years old with a new knee...injured at 15 battled until now. No pain meds except Motrin or aleve since day 5. Frustrated with range of motion best 110 and 5. Start out patient pt today...that will be fun been doing home health. Afternoon swelling...
Back
Top Bottom