Recent content by crazy4yoga

  1. crazy4yoga

    Expectations

    I'm now day 10 Post Op. This has been quite a ride. I must admit that I was not mentally prepared for how hard this was going to be. I'm happy to report that I am final starting to feel better and have started cutting back on the pain meds today. I do okay during the day but get quite weepy...
  2. crazy4yoga

    Expectations

    Thank you all for the well wishes and great information. I feel somewhat relieved to know I can get back to the gym and the activities I love. Very reassuring to hear that I may actually loose weight. Gotta love that. So happy to have so many rooting for me.
  3. crazy4yoga

    Expectations

    Hi All I'm having TKR on right knee Monday, Aug 19. I thought I was mentally prepared but must admit I'm getting jitters. Not so worried about the surgery as I am the recovery time. I'm very active and at the gym most days in spite of constant pain from being bone on bone in all 3...
  4. crazy4yoga

    Finally got a "date"...now I'm ready for the prom!

    jollygirl so glad you made the decision to go through with the surgery. You will have your dancing shoes on in no time! Keep me posted on your progress.
  5. crazy4yoga

    August Hot Shots 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery in August?

    I'm scheduled for TKR August19th.
  6. crazy4yoga

    Wondering if and when I can expect to return to Hot Yoga after knee replacement.

    I am scheduled to have my knee replacement surgery in August. I am 55 and quite active and fit. My favorite class is hot yoga. Any thoughts on if and how soon I can return?
Back
Top Bottom