Recent content by Crackajack

  1. C

    TKR Skin issues

    I had a knee replacement two years ago. The knee is stiff and I still can't bend it very much. I have had a skin issue ever since my surgery. The doctors eliminated foods, etc. but I still have skin eruptions all over my body that itch. The dr prescribed all kinds of medicine for anxiety that I...
  2. C

    TKR Skin issues

    My knee replacement went okay but 2 months later my whole body broke out with large welts that felt like mosquito bites. One turned into squamous cell carcinoma. Finally, after two dermatologist s, two allergists, and a trip to Cleveland clinic, the dr changed my blood pressure medicine. The...
  3. C

    TKR Skin issues

    i had my knee replaced on June 8th, 2018. About 3 months after, I started water therapy. Four weeks after starting therapy, I broke out in a terrible rash. I have been to four doctors. The last one said I was allergic to my detergent. Using another detergent has reduced the rash considerably but...
  4. C

    TKR Skin issues

    Sure...am starting water therapy next week. My biggest issue is I have two girdlestones...horrible hips! I don't have good balance and use lofstran crutches. Trying to get back to one crutch...therapist wanted me to ride a stationary bike! Not even remotely possible!
  5. C

    TKR Skin issues

    My knee replacement was done June 7th Had an all night cry last night from pain in lower leg. Still anguishing. I go to therapy three times a week but don't like it that everyone is there. Young, old, men, women.. I have always been rather private but this insults me, especially when I want to...
Back
Top Bottom