Recent content by cqcoffee

  1. C

    TKR Nov 22nd, 2023- still limping in pain

    Is your PT and ortho ok with 115? My ortho and PT feel ok with me at 117.
  2. C

    TKR Nov 22nd, 2023- still limping in pain

    Thank you all. I need to find a way to build up glute strength in gentle way. Some of the suggestions might work- like the pilates video. I started some PT again and after the second session I was in absolute pain in my glutes and groin. This is now the second time a physical therapist have...
  3. C

    Knee Infection* Delayed Prosthetic Joint Infection

    I am so sorry you are going through all this pain. The emotional and mental toll it takes is staggering. You seem at the start of a very good path. Would you mind messaging me the doc you are seeing at New England Baptist? I need to see a doctor for a second opinion. Or perhaps you can post...
  4. C

    TKR Nov 22nd, 2023- still limping in pain

    Thank you so much. My PT said no squats. I went rogue yesterday and did some. So now I think I know why my knee hurts today. Really. Thank you.
  5. C

    TKR Nov 22nd, 2023- still limping in pain

    Thanks. Yes my post was very convoluted. I am sorry. I had a total knee replacement on my right knee on 11/22/23. So I am 3 months out. Walking is still a struggle. The scar healed fine and the x-rays look great. Other folks who had knee replacements seem to be much further ahead of...
  6. C

    TKR Nov 22nd, 2023- still limping in pain

    Hello fellow knee warriors, I have had 2 surgeons now tell me my x-ray looks great- the second surgeon was for a second opinion as my fancy surgeon in Boston doesn't want to see patients past the 3 month mark. (his nurse is the gate keeper) On x-ray film, it all looks great. The new doctor I...
Back
Top Bottom