Recent content by Cora

  1. C

    Elbow Elbow AVN- recommendation

    Thank you very much for your recommendation. I will definitely have a consultation with him. Do you know what type of repair/ surgery your friend had at the elbow ?
  2. C

    Elbow Elbow AVN- recommendation

    The hospital is great but you still need to find the right doctor. They do a lot of surgery there But opted to do my shoulder replacement at Mount Sinai since the doctor there offered me other options due to my AVN diagnosis that I did t find with the HSS doctors.
  3. C

    Elbow Elbow AVN- recommendation

    I had covid 12/2020 which seems to trigger some type of autoimmune reaction and was treated with IVIG. I was treated with IVIG treatment once more in 4/2021 and seemed back to normal and back to competitive tennis. (L) hip suddenly collapsed and I had replacement surgery on 2/22 with a diagnosis...
  4. C

    Elbow Elbow AVN- recommendation

    I have bilateral elbow AVN . This past year I had 4 joint replacements , both hips and shoulders were replaced and they are doing well. I have AVN also in both knees with mild symptoms. I have AVN in both elbows and one ankle without any symptoms. I have been thinking about possibly trying...
Back
Top Bottom