Recent content by confused

  1. C

    Confused

    No, he thought core decompression was best options for now. He wants to do this right away. Is this the best and only option? It seems like it has a longer and slower recorvery time. And thanks for the Welcome, I don't have anyone to discuss this with
  2. C

    Confused

    I got lucky and found this wonderful site today. I am 46y female with a yukky medical history. LUPUS being the number one problem, until now. I found out in august that I have AVN, the diagnosis was a relief, only because it validated this horrible pain. My primary care thought it was lupus, but...
  3. C

    Confused

    Core decompression? Hi Josephine I just got lucky and found this site. Im 46y female with lupus and a few other (as I call them) YUKS. I was just diagnosed with AVN and was told that I have to have core decompression. Im terrifed. I have looked it up online and still want to know if this is my...
Back
Top Bottom