Thank You all for the advice. It was my left knee that was operated on. Went to physical therapy today and her aprroach was same as suggested here. I had a long conversation with Physical Therapist which by the way is a close aquaintance (Coached her kid in Football) and is someone i very well...
Allin 1 , Thanks for reply. That was the route I am considering taking , I also agree on not assigning blame, As I said I think the Surgeon is a good one and everyone heals different in many different ways and factors. Just sometimes feels as though I have been herded through a cattle branding...
I had PKR on Aug 24th 2020 . When the nurse got me up for my first walk with the walker I had a problem. I walked a few feet with the walker and when i turned to go back to bed my knee buckled badly , so badly that I had to lean over the walker to stabilize myself. On the way back to the Bed my...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.