Recent content by Cindy

  1. C

    stair problem

    HI, everybody, I am having a problem and wonder if anyone has experiences this: Had bilateral TKR on Dec. 9 and made a good recovery, walking without a cane after 9 days, ROM to 136 after a few weeks, very good leg strength, walking fine on level ground. The problem is stairs. I have a lot...
  2. C

    wondering

    Hello, Today was my last pt after bilateral tkr Dec. 9. I joined the gym that is next to my pt, and my physical therapist gave me a tour and recommended the things I should do, and the things to avoid. In addition, I will be getting several free sessions with the trainer who is most...
  3. C

    stair pain

    Hello, I am new to the forum, but think it is great. I had bilateral TKR on Dec. 9, 2008, and am recovering pretty well. I have 130 rom in both knees, was off a cane after 2 weeks, and back at work as a psychologist after 4 weeks. I am still going to physical therapy. The big problem that I...
Back
Top Bottom