Recent content by Ciciheart

  1. C

    TKR Ciciheart Recovery

    You have been so incredibly helpful!! Thank you so much for all of your input and advise! I had my left TKR on August 9th. I had my right TKR on April 4th this year. For this surgery I did 2 weeks of home PT. Again, I chose not to go to outpatient PT because of the co-pays. I did my exercises...
  2. C

    MUA Popliteal artery

    Oh...thank you so much!
  3. C

    TKR Ciciheart Recovery

    I am going through the same thing right now. I am 6 weeks post op from a left tkr. I saw my doctor yesterday...My rom is about 90. He wants me to do more PT. I cannot afford the co-pays. $40 each session times 3 sessions a week adds up when you are on a tight budget. I had 2 weeks of home...
  4. C

    MUA Popliteal artery

    I am going through the same thing right now. I am 6 weeks post op from a left tkr. I saw my doctor yesterday...My rom is about 90. He wants me to do more PT. I cannot afford the co-pays. $40 each session times 3 sessions a week adds up when you are on a tight budget. I had 2 weeks of home...
Back
Top Bottom