Thanks all for your responses. I contacted my PCP and she needs to see me before she will consider prescribing so I have an appointment with her on Monday. This has been so frustrating. To be cut off of pain meds prior to your 3 week mark feels wrong. Maybe some of these doctors and physician...
Hi all,
I had a RTKR on January 11th, 2023 so I am about 17 days post op.
Can I ask what some of you experienced as far as pain meds?
I was given a prescription for only 25 5mg Oxycodone when I was released the day after surgery ( the pharmacy only gave me 22 because that is all they had in...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.