Recent content by Chrisincr4

  1. C

    Hemi-Arthroplasty Just completed partial left hip replacement

    This site was sooo helpful when I had my knees done. I'm back! Hip this time! Looking forward to suggestions. So much easier than knee so far! Guess I'm a March Muskateer? Surgery was March 24, 2024.
  2. C

    TKR Chrisincr4's recovery thread

    Considering getting one at 9 weeks post op LTKR due to trouble sleeping and pain at night. Pain is on left side of knee at blocks C and D on your chart. Wondering about the inflatable lounge doctor vs the regular one (which is double the price). Any thoughts/ experiences? Mostly doing ok and...
  3. C

    TKR Chrisincr4's recovery thread

    Total left knee replaced June 4 and recovery going quite well - except for nights! So hard to find a sleep position STILL!!!!
  4. C

    TKR Struggling<

    I cannot get any of the articles linked to open. Any suggestions? They sound so helpful! I need to know how to elevate and how to decide which pain meds to take - prescribed both oxycodone and hydrocodone - 1 or 2 every 4 hours as needed. And what positions to try for sleeping....had LTKR...
Back
Top Bottom