Recent content by ChoirGirl

  1. C

    THR One week after...doing fine.

    Had my Mini Posterior RTHR on Dec. 7th and went home on Dec. 9th. My goal was to go home to my upstairs apartment (16 stairs) and live alone with the help of a few friends coming in to help or drive. PT worked with me to make sure I was safe doing stairs. Not at all as difficult as I thought...
  2. C

    Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

    Thanks so much for your encouragement! Happily, my 18 yr. old cat is not interested in outdoors and mice! The long handled dust pan does sound like a good plan and I've been doing the golfers reach already when I bend as it is the only thing that works for picking things up. What approach did...
  3. C

    Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

    I found a long handled scooper online at Amazon...so, no bending. Can't figure out how to put bowls on the floor after filling them without bending. Any ideas?
  4. C

    December THR

    I'm having a mini posterior THR on December 7th.
Back
Top Bottom