Recent content by Chlken12

  1. C

    TKR Yay new knee

    Thank you so very much, @BBCG and @Layla BBCG, yes the in home therapy was getting ROM and flatness. At 6 weeks it was at 0 and rom was 115, but then I started going out to therapy. You are correct tho, I was feeling so good and the stride was feeling amazing until it zinged me. I will...
  2. C

    TKR Yay new knee

    @Layla ... I had my total knee replaced May 12, 2021. I had in home physical therapy for 6 weeks and now I go out to therapy. I was doing great and this Saturday I could actually walk without limp and for the first time I walked about 500 steps with much longer stride and more normal. Well...
  3. C

    TKR Yay new knee

    Hi, my TKR on left knee was scheduled for 9:30 this morning, doc ran last 12:30 taken back and finished 2 1/2 hours . No real pain until about 15 minutes ago which is 10:15, first pain given at that time oxy something, nurse said I could have every 3 hours. The doc put a nerve block in, so...
  4. C

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    Thank you so much
  5. C

    TKR Yay new knee

    Thank you
  6. C

    TKR Yay new knee

    Hello, Left knee replacement surgery tomorrow may12@9:30 I’m not feeling anxious or anything , just excited, the pain has been unbelievable for past 6 weeks, so very ready for this. I will post after surgery tomorrow
  7. C

    TKR Yay new knee

    Hi, Tkr tomorrow at 9:30, I feel like I should be anxious or something but pain has been so bad that I’m actually only excited for it, I thought I would be worried or something but so far so good. Any suggestions from anyone, all will be welcome
  8. C

    2021 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Hi, Tkr tomorrow at 9:30, I feel like I should be anxious or something but pain has been so bad that I’m actually only excited for it
  9. C

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    Thank you so very much
Back
Top Bottom