Recent content by chillireg

  1. C

    TKR LTKR - 16/02/23 - Hip buttock pain

    Well the hip pain has eased and the leg gets stronger but I have a new point of white hot pain..this is just under the outside knee and happens when l’m sitting or lying down and the leg is bent and resting on the outside of the knee - breaststroke style - THEN when l swing the knee up to the...
  2. C

    TKR LTKR - 16/02/23 - Hip buttock pain

    So I went to the Osteopath and at least for 8 hours that made a lot of difference - he said its seems to be SI joint irritation with a little bit of IT band . He is not a 'clicker' but did some massage and got the hip joint moving...I hope it settles in time - I get euphoric at the thought of...
  3. C

    TKR LTKR - 16/02/23 - Hip buttock pain

    Hi there - so this is the pain that keeps me awake - I've had bilateral hip resurfacing (2007) and that's been fine - but am struggling with a gnawing pain around the hip after the TKR - it seems to respond to warmth not drugs.
  4. C

    TKR What to do - stick or twist

    So I had a patella stabilisation (40 years ago) and my knee was never really right after that . Then I had bilateral hip resurfacing (15 years ago). I had a fixed flexion before resurfacing and a little after (although it was improved). My knee has been sore and troublesome after injuring it...
Back
Top Bottom