Recent content by Chick1026

  1. Chick1026

    TKR Pain and can’t bend knee

    Hello, I had my right knee replaced (total) on 10/14/2019. I had my left done in 1/14/2019. I am miserable almost 6 weeks out. I have a catch when bending or straightening my knee and nobody can help me or tell me why. I saw my surgeon at 4 weeks and was okay. My pain started 4 days later. I...
  2. Chick1026

    TKR Iceman on airplane?

    I had a TKR on 1/14/2019. I am traveling to FL on 3/8 and I have searched everywhere and can’t seem to find the answer. Can a I bring a ice machine (empty) on the plane? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
  3. Chick1026

    TKR Iceman on airplane?

    Thank you, all, for responding. I was doing better until yesterday. Another PT asked if she could “push down on my leg to get closer to zero.” I said I didn’t want pain like last time but she could try, gently. I managed to get through it but since she did that, I have a deep nerve pain and hip...
  4. Chick1026

    TKR Iceman on airplane?

    Hello, New to this site and new to forums of any kind. I am 50 and just had a left knee TKR. Date of surgery was 1-14-2019. Having trouble with my muscle under my knee. Top of shin on back side. My pain is very good in my knee but walking is tough with this muscle pain. Had a bad experience on...
Back
Top Bottom