Hello, Yes I had surgery in October which was supposed to be minor meniscus surgery. It is now february 23rd and I am still unable to walk or put weight on my left leg. I have now begun to have pain in my right leg and it is so frustrating. This is 4 months and I am still on crutches and unable...
I had a severe pain in my left medial knee area. MRI was done and found small meniscus tear.
Surgery was done October 25th, 2019. Was supposed to be simple surgery.
One week after surgery was still on crutches and had same pain in the knee. Felt like each time I went to bend the knee to try...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.