Recent content by Charlotte1125

  1. C

    Having left knee done July 22nd

    Hey hunnie...just checking in with you. How are you holding up? I go this morning for my surgery clearance. 6 days to go :)
  2. C

    Upcoming left knee replacement...really nervous

    Thanks everyone...you guys are great. Well I go this morning for my clearance exam...6 days left...Does anyone else get really nervous about aquiring new bruises, cuts, insect bites, etc? Maybe its me but I almost wish I lived in a plastic bubble these last few days lol. I was told this doctor...
  3. C

    Upcoming left knee replacement...really nervous

    tiredwife, Ive been doing that for 28 years lol...I have a huge selection of ice bags and a tens machine. I decided yesterday to go ahead and extend my leave from work so I wont be going back till after my recovery period...too painful. Went to moms last night and she has room all set up and Im...
  4. C

    Having left knee done July 22nd

    Hey it looks like we are getting the same knee worked on and on the same day! Good luck to you and hope you have a speedy recovery :)
  5. C

    Upcoming left knee replacement...really nervous

    Josephine...thank you so much for the links. I have read most of them lol but I will reread them again. Like you I think it will end up a total it has so much fluid backed up in the tissues it forms a band starting midthigh and goes to the floor, when I take prescription diuretics and ice it...
  6. C

    Upcoming left knee replacement...really nervous

    thanks guys...yeah Im hoping he goes ahead and puts in a total so we dont have to do this again lol
  7. C

    Upcoming left knee replacement...really nervous

    Hello all, I have been reading alot on here the last couple of days on tips for getting ready for knee replacement surgery but am still really nervous. A brief history...I tore my left knee ligaments loose in 1980 in a cheerleading accident and had repair work done then in 1986 during military...
Back
Top Bottom