Recent content by charlebd

  1. charlebd

    TKR Burning/Tearing Feeling - PO Sept. 15/17

    Thanks sistersinhim. Guess like many others I was under the impression based on the medical staff at the hospital that I had to work work work to get that ROM. I put undue pressure on myself, now I know better and cancelled PT for this week, I will just do my reduced daily activities and take...
  2. charlebd

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2017 Recovery Club!

    Thank you for adding me........
  3. charlebd

    TKR Burning/Tearing Feeling - PO Sept. 15/17

    Thanks again Celle for taking the time to read my post and for providing words of wisdom, it certainly calmed us down as my partner thought there was something wrong and I needed to see the doctor. You are absolutely right I think I was doing way too much. 3 weeks after being released from...
  4. charlebd

    TKR Burning/Tearing Feeling - PO Sept. 15/17

    Thank you so much Celle for the very warm welcome and your posts. I read all the documents and found them very informative so much so that I made copies of some of them to show my partner. Never knew anyone (including members of my family) who had a knee replacement until my doctor told me I...
  5. charlebd

    TKR Burning/Tearing Feeling - PO Sept. 15/17

    Thank you so much HOPETOHIKE for your comments. That tearing sensation does indeed feel like an internal ripping and then comes the burning issue. I noticed mine also comes from a resting position or when I am sitting down and getting up. It’s a weird and uncomfortable feeling but you are...
  6. charlebd

    TKR Burning/Tearing Feeling - PO Sept. 15/17

    Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join this amazing forum. I been reading a lot prior to and after my TKR. I am now 7-1/2 weeks Post-Op and was doing fairly well till last week. I do not have much pain, but still do not sleep very well which from what I read is normal. I’ve...
  7. charlebd

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2017 Recovery Club!

    Please add me TKR on Sept. 15, 2017.
Back
Top Bottom