Recent content by Cdogger76

  1. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    Hi all! I'm now 9 weeks out from my TRH posterior surgery, and feeling ALOT more positive than I was feeling at 4 weeks! I put away my walker and my cane. No pain meds, not even an aspirin. I did physical therapy for about 4 weeks, and while it started out a bit painfully, the physical therapy...
  2. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    Hi All! It has now been 4-1/2 weeks since my TRHR on Dec. 28th. I'm not going to lie and say that everything has been hunky-dory, because it really hasn't! The recovery has been very slow (to me), and I keep ruminating that I am "behind" everyone else who had hip surgery around that time! I...
  3. Cdogger76

    THR Surgery was 12-28! Relieved it's "over"!

    Hello all! Just got home from my 2-week checkup after TRHR (posterior) surgery on Dec. 28th. Doc was very kind, and went over the X-rays I had just undergone a few minutes before. He said the hip looked great, and took the bandage off the incision. He cautioned me to not use my treadmill, even...
  4. Cdogger76

    THR Surgery was 12-28! Relieved it's "over"!

    Hi everyone! :) :-) (: I am officially on the "Other Side" now, and so glad the first few days after surgery are over! Surgery was scheduled to be at 10 AM, but Dr.'s office called and asked if we could come in early...? Of course! We got there about 8:30 AM, and the Doc was waiting in our...
  5. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    Thank you, Mojo333, for the best wishes! One more day of "freedom" for me for awhile! Thanks, too, for such a fantastic site where I feel that the members here truly understand what we all are going through with our repairs and replacements!:friends: I will see you all on the flip side...
  6. Cdogger76

    "Bold", "italics", "underline", etc.--none of it is working?

    Thank you! That was the problem! Very kind of you! :)
  7. Cdogger76

    "Bold", "italics", "underline", etc.--none of it is working?

    Jacey~ Thank you so much for answering my post! I use my tablet to access this site...I haven't accessed it using my phone or my desktop yet. Still not working today...
  8. Cdogger76

    "Bold", "italics", "underline", etc.--none of it is working?

    The last couple of times I've typed a reply to a post, the 'effects ribbon has not been working. Could not put words into "bold" or "italics" or use any special text effects! What am I doing wrong? Thank you kindly in advance!
  9. Cdogger76

    THR Scar tissue at the incision 6 weeks post surgery

    I am due for a TRHR on Dec. 28th. I, too, am bothered by quite a bit of low back pain, especially when I get out of bed in the morning! It's encouraging to hear that the pain may go away after my surgery. Thanks so much for posting about your experience!
  10. Cdogger76

    THR I'm on the other side!!

    Thank you for taking the time out of your recovery to give us an update, new guy! You sound upbeat ready to work to on your road to recovery! Having a TRHR on Dec. 28th. You're very encouraging!
  11. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    Welcome to you, Gracie! I am scheduled for a TRHR 2 days before you, Dec. 28th, '21. I hope everything goes well for yours! Right now my right hip is bothering me so much on a daily basis now, I can't wait til it's done. Mostly groin pain, really :oyvey:How are you holding up?
  12. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    Thank you, Jockette and Pumpkin, for the welcome to the group! Honored to be officially a part of the December group. I hope I can navigate this site well enough to locate those who have had their surgery already this month! Thank you kindly again! One week from today! :)
  13. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    Thanks for the kind welcome, ladies! ❤️ I know my waiting time will go fast as I attempt to read as much as I can on this forum. Thank you again!
  14. Cdogger76

    THR Hip replacement surgery 12/28/2021

    New member here! Hope I am following the "rules" correctly, as I could really use the support. Will be having a total right hip replacement on Tuesday, Dec. 28th, 2021. I am a 63 yr. old female, getting a bit nervous! I am just learning how to navigate around this site....it's so reassuring to...
Back
Top Bottom