Recent content by Ccgl

  1. C

    TKR TKR Sept 4..hip and foot pain same leg

    Thanks so much for your response flsungirl..it certainly is wonderful to hear that I am not the only one with this area of pain....I am now 7 weeks, post op and my knee has improved greatly...I wish you the very best recovery and hope that your knee will feel much better very soon... Thank you
  2. C

    TKR TKR Sept 4..hip and foot pain same leg

    Thank you for your responses...this is my second TKR, and is a totally different experience, the pain is in ankle and hip, and the actual knee is almost pain free, I am taking Celebrex 200 mg, Tylenol 3 q6 hr, and have taken 2 Advil PM the past two nights. I will try the Tylenol although I am...
  3. C

    TKR TKR Sept 4..hip and foot pain same leg

    7 weeks tomorrow still experiencing knee pain, but same leg hip and foot pain keeping me up at night..no PT . Had my 6 week check up and surgeon said nothing to do with me...” go have X-ray and see vascular specialist”...I am in Canada and waited over three years for this surgery and now wish I...
Back
Top Bottom