Recent content by CazP

  1. C

    TKR Caz Recovery

    Well the Endep didn't do much except give me a headache so I'm back to over the counter Restamine to help with sleep. Celecoxib does not work either so now I'm trying Indocin for a NSAID. At 6 weeks now and walking is my main PT, I can comfortably walk further than I did pre op pain-wise but...
  2. C

    TKR Caz Recovery

    Waves back @Jacimarble ☺ Went to gp for check up and discussed insomnia and current meds. He gave me Endep to try 10mg at night and renewed Celecoxib also suggested I could keep Targin 15mg to 12 hourly instead of weaning off just yet. Fingers crossed for a few hours sleep tonight, I was so...
  3. C

    TKR 38yo recovery after 2½ yrs of pain and trauma

    Hi Jodes, just wondered how your recovery is going. I am also in Perth.
  4. C

    TKR Caz Recovery

    Thank you these articles are excellent.
  5. C

    TKR Greda's recovery story<<

    @Gerd. 1.23am and I just did the ice, heat, pee and change position routine for the second time tonight. Being a right side sleeper I find a pillow between my legs with the operated on top the only way I can sleep but I elevate when awake. Nothing like a purring cat for soothing, we have 4, one...
  6. C

    TKR Caz Recovery

    Hello and thank you for this wonderful forum! I live in Perth Australia, had my TKR at St John of God Hospital on August 20, discharged home on 24th. No issues so far except lack of sleep and, up until finding this forum, not really knowing what to expect. Its amazing how little information the...
  7. C

    TKR Greda's recovery story<<

    Hi Greda, I just read this entire thread, what wonderful help this forum provides. My left tkr was on August 20 so we are at similar recovery. Fortunately my only problem is insomnia, which is how I found the forum and I feel so much better about it now I know it is so common. I just wanted to...
  8. C

    Welcome to the August Hot Shots' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Hi, left TKR August 20th. What a godsend this forum has been since I discovered it last night while looking for info about how or when I would ever sleep again
Back
Top Bottom