Recent content by catlover53

  1. catlover53

    TKR Difficult to recover from TKR - Frustrated!

    I haven't been on here lately as having some laptop problems. But am so happy for all your replies. I felt so much better after all your comments and reading the articles suggested by Pumpkin. I did stop seeing the therapist that seemed to hurt me more. It was the best decision because I am...
  2. catlover53

    TKR Difficult to recover from TKR - Frustrated!

    @AnnieC - I am also 64 and you are so correct about not healing quickly. I tried to cancel the appointments with the physical therapist that is too hard on me with her approach and the receptionist said I need to keep them - especially since the other girl is fully booked next week. Yes we do...
  3. catlover53

    TKR Difficult to recover from TKR - Frustrated!

    I had my right total knee replacement on October 24th and am so frustrated. I went to rehab for 10 days and have been doing outpatient physical therapy and was in less pain. Now I am back in constant pain and so frustrated. I have two different therapists and I feel the one is too hard on me...
  4. catlover53

    Welcome to the October Feisties' 2017 Recovery Club!

    I have just joined. I had my right total knee replacement on October 24th and am so frustrated. I went to rehab for 10 days and have been doing outpatient physical therapy and was in less pain. Now I am back in constant pain and so frustrated. I have two different therapists and I feel the one...
Back
Top Bottom