Recent content by CatladyCRW

  1. CatladyCRW

    TKR CatladyCRW Post-op

    Thanks! I wasn't sure how to do that. Appreciate your help! ~Sue
  2. CatladyCRW

    TKR CatladyCRW Post-op

    My staples are out, and my steri-strips are starting to come off. My incision is so tight! What can I use to soften it up? I don't want to put anything on that may hurt it. Thanks for any help!!
  3. CatladyCRW

    TKR CatladyCRW Post-op

    I made it through! I'm moving about as well as expected and trying not to do more than I should. I hate being in pain, and having a hard time sleeping. One of my nurses showed me how to stack pillows to sleep on my side. How long is my knee going to be so tight? I hate that feeling! I'm happy to...
  4. CatladyCRW

    Tomorrow's the day!

    Well - I'm 3 days post-surgery. Everything went as expected :-) Heading for the post-op boards!
  5. CatladyCRW

    Tomorrow's the day!

    Thanks! I'll be there soon! :-)
  6. CatladyCRW

    Tomorrow's the day!

    Thanks - I've been told that fixing one can take pressure off the other!
  7. CatladyCRW

    Tomorrow's the day!

    I've gone through several bouts of anxiety, then calm, then anxious again! I can't wait for it to be over. I have to do something about the non-surgical knee before rehab...it hurts most of the time now. I hope I can get some kind of shot!
  8. CatladyCRW

    2019 August Hotshots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hi! First-time poster. I am having TKR on my left knee on August 5. I'm nervous but ready to be able to walk more than a block without pain. I want to go hiking with my hubby again! -Sue
Back
Top Bottom