Recent content by Carmen2348

  1. C

    THR Not quite happy but not so unhappy either. Just worried.

    Thanks for the encouragement Mojo333 And yes, I am doing all the recommended stretches and then some. Just please, take into account that, even at my age, I was still able to do splits, before this avascular necrosis thing happened. I used to dance - serious like - as just one of my hobbies. My...
  2. C

    THR Not quite happy but not so unhappy either. Just worried.

    I am back with more stories and more requests for advise. First, thanks to all who took the time to reply. I apologize for being remiss in recognizing and appreciating the effort. Some good advise, comments and that was one funny article about the tall tales post THR - I could have practically...
  3. C

    THR Not quite happy but not so unhappy either. Just worried.

    I had a total hip replacement on August 7th using the Direct posterior Approach. I specifically chose this approach because of the prospect for faster recovery, which was very important to me. I interviewed three different surgeons before settling on one who had lots of experience and was a...
  4. C

    THR Counting My Blessings

    Just joined the forum - much useful information. Wish I knew about it before my hip surgery about 3 weeks ago. I feel I must take an issue about the importance of PT to recovery following joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery. I started PT, coupled with Ocuupational Therapy (OT) at a...
Back
Top Bottom