Recent content by carlC

  1. carlC

    THR THR dec12 knee pain chronic still 4months later

    Thanks Nanny That’s encouraging! I really appreciate it
  2. carlC

    THR THR dec12 knee pain chronic still 4months later

    Hi Jaycey i dont ice/elevate any longer , i really dont have much / any swelling ; i edited my original post to include more detail ; thanks for your help ! really appreciate it
  3. carlC

    THR THR dec12 knee pain chronic still 4months later

    Hi Klassy; my knee pain is worst when i sit (i edited my original post too) hope you feel better too !
  4. carlC

    THR THR dec12 knee pain chronic still 4months later

    thanks for reply Izabel. yes, surgeon said that the twisting of the knee during surgery could be a cause. thanks for your help. -Carl
  5. carlC

    THR THR dec12 knee pain chronic still 4months later

    i edited my original post to include some addition info (below) I had hip replacement Dec 12 2018 after I started moving around (without crutch) I noticed chronic pain in my right knee; my knee has not seen much improvement. I have had a MRI and a xray I have finished PT for the hip and my...
Back
Top Bottom