Recent content by Cappy2

  1. C

    TKR Tightness in knee

    Sorry to disappoint a new recovery , but I am 2 1/2 YEARS out and still feel total band of tightness that then extends mid-thigh when walking. Ultra sound determined there is fluid in joint capsule, but nothing determined the cause. I have been to so many doctors, had EMG to determine nerve...
  2. C

    TKR Cappy2 -Yesterday was the day!

    I am 2 1/2 YEARS out and still feel total band of tightness that then extends mid-thigh when walking. Ultra sound determined there is fluid in joint capsule, but nothing determined the cause. I have been to so many doctors, had EMG to determine nerve loss, Genicular nerve block, epidural of...
  3. C

    TKR If I could go three years

    Thank you so much for your post. I am 14 months out from LTKR. Initially, all went well until 4 weeks into it I developed diverticulitis, a perforated colon, infection, heart palpitations, malnutrition, and had a 6 hour surgery ending up with a colostomy. Needless to say, my PT was delayed...
  4. C

    TKR Cappy2 -Yesterday was the day!

    I am 14 months out from LTKR. Initially, all went well until 4 weeks into it I developed diverticulitis, a perforated colon, infection, heart palpitations, malnutrition, and had a 6 hour surgery ending up with a colostomy. Needless to say, my PT was delayed and shifted to developing core. 3...
  5. C

    TKR Cappy2 -Yesterday was the day!

    Hi all! I have been reading your thread about Prep for surgery and find your Philosophy is more in line with my doctor. Just had my LTKR yesterday morning-September 5th and now it is the next day and I am home. I will post experience on post op. Thanks for all of the information. Love...
Back
Top Bottom