Hello everyone ! I want to thank you all for responding with such great advice and direction. I have been reading the articles and can say that this is the first time that I have felt great about having the surgery. I was told by my OS that I have to follow the directions to a tee or I...
Thank you all for the advice. It has really helped calm my nerves. Thank you Jockette for the reading pages. Surgery date was June 29, 2020. I asked the PT if we could take a break for a week but he says we may fall behind if we do. After the great advice I feel pretty confident about saying...
Hello, I am so happy I found this site. I am 7 weeks post-op LTKR. I am doing pt once a week finally and every time I go my knee swells for a few days after. I have been reading that PT is a must to get full ROM but I am nervous to keep going. My extension had been great since week 1. My...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.