Just had my dressings changed by the DVT clinic this is the latest state of my blister
I'm still having to go to the DVT clinic everyday to have the antibiotics through a cannula. I did have an ultra sound on my leg yesterday and luckily that came back clear - no blood clots
Any feedback on...
I thanks for your replies I'm struggling to uploaded pictures (maybe as I'm using a mobile and not a laptop/desktop)
They have fitted me a cannula so it's easier when I go for antibiotics through the IV.
I've never heard of a infectious doctor. Maybe we don't have them in the UK but when I...
Hi i had a HTO last Tuesday 23rd April. I had the same op on my right knee last June and after 9 months recovery it seems to be fully recovered. I was in the hospital last time 3 nights and 4 days before discharged however this time I was only in 1 night !
On my discharge it was noticed by the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.