Recent content by Buga8tr

  1. B

    Revision TKR On 2nd Revision, still having problems

    Well I suck at trying to keep things updated apparently. I am hopefully that tonight is calm enough that I can try the Moist Heat, as I have not had a chance to try it yet. I have a beautiful knack of being able to tune-out steady pain. So if I am on the computer doing paperwork and whatnot I...
  2. B

    Revision TKR On 2nd Revision, still having problems

    Thank you. I will try the moist heat tonight. My revision was done on Aug 24, 2020
  3. B

    Revision TKR On 2nd Revision, still having problems

    Hey All, sorry I haven't had a chance to get back and answer any questions or follow up with anything. Have a lot going on, and lost a close friend/colleague this past Saturday. I thought I had covered the Med's but looking back it seems that I really didn't. I was taking 880mg of Naproxen...
  4. B

    Revision TKR On 2nd Revision, still having problems

    Hi, currently I am stuck with my doc, as he is the only one in town that does revisions. Next closest one is 3hours away. Starting to look like that's the way it's gonna go. I was off of PT, do wanted me to start again. so I did a few weeks of that. And both me and my therapist agreed that...
  5. B

    Revision TKR On 2nd Revision, still having problems

    I'm not really sure where to start here or how much information to dump all at once. I guess the more the better, I'll try to make this as readable as possible so please bear with me. To start off I smashed my knee between two pieces of steel 7.5 years ago, I didn't break anything. What it did...
Back
Top Bottom